Course creation is easy and simple, if you know how to do it. This video provides guidance and a step-by-step process to set you and your learners up for success.
Log into your administrative account at NHANOW.com
If you are providing NHA materials to your candidates, click the Inventory Tab on the left-hand side of your screen
Confirm adequate inventory is listed in the appropriate resource for your candidate(s)
- There should be one item listed per candidate
*If more materials are required please contact your NHA representative prior to enrolling any candidates.
Select Courses on the left-hand side of your screen
Choose the + New Course button on the upper right-hand side of your screen.
Start by titling your course and adding Start/End dates if desired. To add materials to your course, toggle the Included in Course button to Yes.
- You can title a course anything you’d like but can’t re-use the same course title. Any materials included will be placed in the course for ALL learners.
- End date will not end candidate access to the materials
- Selecting multiple resources will provide that content to all enrolled in the course
- Not all materials work in the same way. Reference your material Implementation Guide for further information regarding Best Practices
When the course is completed select Create Course
- You will see your course listed on the Courses main page
*Other How-To resources are available for inviting/enrolling candidates, course management, and reporting tools.
After the course – follow these 3 steps
To Archive a course once it’s completed, open the Course Details
Select Archive Course at the top of the screen to move your course out of activity
*Note: Archiving does not revoke candidate access from the materials or end reporting. It de-activates the roster feature so no new candidate can be added to that course
Archived courses and their reporting and rosters are visible to you through your View Archived Courses tab within the Courses section